Thursday, October 30, 2008

My New Blog Pic




Gosh, i cant begin to describe how BORED i am right now, Actually BORED doesn't even begin to describe how bored i am right now, its like I'm closed-in-a-box-with-a-piece-of-string type bored. But the good news is that i have made an awesome avatar for my blog, just scroll down a bit and you will see my profile image... well that's what i made, i also made one from Face Your Manga (http://www.faceyourmanga.com/) but i think the one for my blog right now is cool. But the problem is i really do like both and i need you guys to vote... ill have a poll on the right side of my blog so you can poll and tell me the one you like... these are the choices..... for my avatar

Choice A is the one with the red shirt on and Choice B is the one with the red hat and goggles.

CHOOSE AWAY!! i mean POLL AWAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wayne Crowninshield said...

Hey Adrian - Uncle Wayne here....

I think you should put a picture of yourself instead of a comic book type picture. So that is my vote!!

Love Uncle Wayne