Saturday, October 25, 2008

PublicMIND

I have made, i guess you can say, my own little small business. I call it "PublicMIND". I really actually hope to make this something real one day, but here's what i have so far....

PublicMIND is dedicated to providing inventors and new product idea developers with information, resources and help for each stage of the inventing process - from evaluating inventions, prototyping and patents, to invention submission, licensing, manufacturing and marketing. PublicMIND strives to maintain an environment where financial gain is won by insight, effort and risks taken wisely.

I personally believe that there are still some "Thomas Edison s" and "Alexander Graham Bell s" out there that are ready to show America what they've got. And PublicMIND is here to encourage them.

No comments: